IELTS GENERAL TRAINING Practice Test Online
How to pass IELTS GENERAL TRAINING for College or Institute
To pass the IELTS GENERAL TRAINING test with a high score, it is best to study practical exams or books from Cambridge University Press, such as Cambridge IELTS 1-9. But working with IELTS general practice tests and IELTS GENERAL TRAINING on this site is cheaper, more accessible and will give a better result.
To pass IELTS GENERAL TRAINING with a high score, you need to not only have proper English language training, but also have practice with real questions and answers from these exams. Many users leave us information about items from actual exams. These are the so-called braindumps. Test practice helps you get a higher score when passing the IELTS GENERAL TRAINING exam.
How to Pass the IELTS GENERAL TRAINING Exam
Steps to passing IELTS GENERAL TRAINING with a high score:
Explore all IELTS General Practice Exams from our database
Get the highest score on the IELTS GENERAL TRAINING real certification exam
Each IELTS GENERAL TRAINING practice test consists of several large blocks:
- IELTS General Listening Practice Test
- IELTS General Reading Practice Test
- IELTS General Writing Practice Test
- IELTS General Speaking Practice Test
Vocabulary of General Training words
An essential point: IELTS GENERAL TRAINING test contains many specific words that are rarely used in everyday and colloquial speech. However, it is impossible to successfully pass the exam without knowing a lot of such words and phrases. The list of words for IELTS GENERAL TRAINING can also be found in our database, available for registered users.
Online IELTS General Practice test
All IELTS General practice test blocks are available online on any device (PC, phone, tablet) and under any operating system (Windows, Android, macOS, iOS, etc.).
All tests consist of the following big blocks:
IELTS Listening practice General Training with answers
IELTS Reading practice General Training with answers
IELTS Writing practice General Training with answers
IELTS Speaking practice General Training with answers
All blocks of questions and answers IELTS General Training Listening Practice Exam, IELTS Reading Practice Exam for General Training, IELTS General Training Writing Practice Exam, IELTS General Training Speaking Practice Test are provided with correct answers. Besides, users can leave their comments, which will improve the content of the site.
For the Writing section, the answers provide examples and essay variations that best suit the answer. All examples in IELTS general writing samples are available only for registered users.
- Users can get a FREE COMPLETE ACCESS to the IELTS general test practice if they provide the community with at least one unique question from the real IELTS General Exam. Just fill in the form here: https://www.lang-test.com/share-question
- Users can leave comments on any question/answer in the base of IELTS General Training Practice Exams. To add comments, you need to register. Comments are moderated, and this improves the quality of our database of IELTS General Training.
- Any unregistered user can get free access to the free IELTS Free Practice Test. The difference between an open and a paid test is a smaller amount of questions and answers in the test and a limited set of available tests.
- IELTS General Vocabulary Lists are available only for registered users.
- A free IELTS Practice Test General Training is offered with a full text of questions and answers with explanations if necessary.
- IELTS General Training Listening Practice Tests with answers and audio require a computer device (PC, laptop, tablet, or phone) with dynamics and also need permission from the browser to use audio playback devices.
- All the IELTS General Training Practice Material from our database is available only online. We don’t have any instructional videos, PDFs, online courses, books, audio materials, video courses, or IELTS General books.